Wednesday 31 May 2017

post box # 5

Good afternoon and welcome to another post box this I have 7 items to show you let's get started 

Item one 

the first item this week is a set of ten flashing circuit  this is a basic solder training circuit they are good to practice on I got them to teach people how to solder.

Item two 

the second item is 50 BC37 pnp  transistors I picked these up to play around with and to replace a few in some repair work I have to do .

Item three 

the next item on this week is six banana connecter plugs I picked these up to use with the bench power supply which I should hopefully have ready to share in a future project day .

Item four 

this item is a bit of a strange one it is an attiny dev board and to be I haven't had much of a chance to look at how it works did come with an attiny 85 as well I will keep you updated with it and how I get on .

Item five 

next up is a bulk load of resistors that were only 99p so I grabbed them I'm always using resistors so it was a good buy.

Item six 

the sixth item today is two rolls of solder wick I picked these up to replace the one that had ran out and also because I am planning a post about desoldering very soon.

Item seven 

the last item in this weeks post box is a box of jumper wires I got these to you use with the prototyping board I made in Project day #3 and these are better than the ones I was using .

hope you enjoyed this week post box check back tomorrow for Toolbox Thursday 

Dobby 




No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews