Wednesday 17 May 2017

What's in the postbox #3

Its Wednesday and its time to see what's in the post box this is the most items of the series so far hope you enjoy

Item 1 

the first item this week is 10 male 2.1mm power jacks that will be the main power connecters in most of my projects . the were pretty cheap from Ebay at only 99p 


 Item 2

The second item this week is the nichrome wire that I have already used in the foam cutter in Project day # 2 again this came from eBay and was 99p for 1m I will be using some more in the next version of the foam cutter and a few other projects.

Item 3

The third item is 50 555 timers which I picked up from eBay I'm not sure what I will do with them all but I will find something to do as for price they cost £1.37 .

Item 4 

the fourth item this week is 5 4mm banana connecters I got these to use in my desktop power supply which I am only waiting on one more part before I will be able to make it .

Item 5 

the fifth item this week came from a fan of the blogger called Peter and it is a very nice dmm that has now become my main muti meter it has a back light which really helps when reading the screen in low light also has a hold feature that is really useful so thank you very much Peter .  
Item 6
the sixth and final item this week is a selection of different dmm test probes which will really improve testing of different things were the normal test probes wouldn't be as useable these where £2.43 from eBay .

thanks for reading to the end and a massive thank you to Peter for the DMM
Dobby



No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews