Thursday 11 May 2017

Toolbox Thursday # 2 Tweezers

This weeks tool is tweezers. They have many uses from picking up and holding surface mounted components, getting into hard to reach places . I often use mine in desoldering wires and when I'm soldering surface mount components with is really fiddly without them to be honest . there are also useful to remove small connecters from PCBs I have a few different sets of them although they are not something I would use every time I work on projects there are plenty of times that I do use them.


I have to use them for surface mount components I can not do surface mount without them and a heat gun which makes the whole process a lot easier another thing I use them for is running cables through small cases.

that's it for this weeks toolbox I have been thinking about moving these into more of a review of tools rather than what is in my own toolbox but ill wait for your feedback before changing it up

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews