Wednesday 10 May 2017

What's in the postbox #2

welcome to the second what's in the post box this weeks post has a few different items in it.


Item one is 20 Tilt switches they are fairly cheap and useful in circuits see Circuit Monday #2 for a basic use of the tilt switch .I got these from eBay (link here )  they cost £1.95 and came fairly quickly so cant compialn there I am planning on using these to make a toy for my nephew who is only a week or so old keep an eye for that update .
 Item is a battery holder for 3 aa batteries which will power my breadboard to start with but then I will use it to power a handheld foam cutter form for my sister who is really into arts and crafts .
it cost £2.00 from ebay but I cant find it on my history it was from a uk seller and it came in two days .
 Item 3 is a solder practice kit that I picked up from eBay (link here)for 99p it took a fairy long time to get here about 3weeks to.Its a simple Lucky Rotary kit that I will put together for an upcoming Project day so keep an eye out for that

I'm hoping for a bigger update next week but ordering things from China takes a while to get to the UK see you tomorrow for another update 
Dobby


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews