Saturday 20 May 2017

The News # 3

welcome to this weeks news update its been a funny old week .

This week started off with a rejection of the job I applied for which is never a good feeling but we only get knocked down so we can pick our selves up again so I've put in for a few more jobs and will keep updated .

apart from that I have had a few set backs this week so overall its been bad week with a few highlights which I will share now .

I was very kindly send a DMM by a fan of the blog which I covered in what's in the postbag #3 which was really nice .

I have been working on some of the long term projects which I hope to bring to you in the near future but I have nearly got the parts to complete the solder fume exactor and the bench the power supply although they won't ready for tomorrows Project day but hopefully in the next few they will take the stage .

I have been working on a 555 circuit for Circuit Monday so look out for that it should be good .

I am hoping to add more video content to the blog I added a short video to the Project day #2 which was very short but in the future I would like to add 5 - 10 minutes of video to a Project day update and maybe do some videos to go along with the other updates too.

thanks for reading  and have a great week

Dobby



No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews