Saturday 6 May 2017

The News #1

welcome to the first news update of the new schedule I hope you will find it helpful as I will include a mix of tech and personal news from the week just gone .

this week hasn't been very news worthy if I'm honest apart from the new schedule which I will try and get up daily at 5pm GMT I hope the content will improve the blog and make it far more enjoyable for the readers I will try to keep up the updates.

here are the daily updates you will see
Circuit Monday
Training Tuesday
What's in the post
Toolbox Thursday
Flash back Friday
The News
Project Day

in other news I have had a bit of a leak in the shed so until that is fixed the updates will be coming from my living room

the only other bit of news is that I now have a digital camera so that will improve the picture quality of the pictures on here

have a good week and look out for new updates daily

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews