Saturday 13 May 2017

The News #2

welcome to the second News update


This week has been a strange one to be honest work has been slow the weather has been lovely and I have been working on updates for the blog in my spare time as you can see from the weeks updates I have really found it easier to post things as I know have a schedule of planned updates and I am still posting the random facts and information on here as well I hope you are all enjoying what I am putting out .

Now on to the news from this week I have been working a  the pi musicbox project I started a few weeks back I now have it playing music but I am still working on getting it to work on boot up without a computer being needed there will be an update on it soon also on Thursday I placed an order with banggood.com so that will be in an upcoming post box update also I have link for a product I think you many like click here to see it. 

I am on twitter if you like to follow its thedailydobby  if you want to get more updates 
I went to the museum of computing on Friday again its such a nice place id highly recommend paying it a visit if your in the Swindon area

In others news I have applied for a new job this week so fingers crossed I can land that and start an exciting new stage of my life .

Finally the shed will be water tight by next Sunday at the latest and once I'm back in there I am thinking about doing a video any thoughts on that would be gratefully received

Dobby 


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews