Sunday 21 May 2017

Project Day #3 Prototyping board (Breadboarding )

welcome and happy Project day this week it is a Prototyping board for bread boarding  this was just a quick little project to give me an easy place to do bread boarding and just make things easier for Circuit Mondays.

Parts needed

3 X Breadboard                                                                              Arduino uno




a piece of backing board 30x22x1cm                                   USB Power bank

Step 1 

place the breadboards face down and cut along the power rails  I cut both rails off the middle broad and one off the other two

Step 2 

make the middle of the backing board which was 11cm on my board

step 3

connect the breadboards together using the tabs on the side the remove the backing paper can stick them to the backing board

Step 4 

connect two of the power rails together using the tabs and repeat for the remaining two power rails and stick them to the board one above and the other below the breadboard ,

Step 5 

Glue down the power pack I used a few drops of super glue but hot glue would work just as well here the I attached four plastic stand offs to the Arduino the super glued the in place on the board 

Project complete

as you can see I have a fair bit of space left on the right hand side of the board that I will fill with some more bread board or other connections

How it works 

after spending the afternoon playing around with it I found it to be perfect for what I need adding the Arduino has made it easier for me to use that in prototyping and having the usb power pack on the means I have 5 volts for all my prototyping needs plus I can use other voltages but connecting them to the power rails overall a great little build and it will be well used in my shed .

Improvements 

if I remake this projects there are a few things I would change the first being adding a variable power supply to the board and the other would be to use a higher quality breadboard 

hope you enjoyed this Project let me know if you have any questions
Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews