Monday 15 May 2017

Circuit Monday # 3 basic led circuit

Welcome to this weeks Circuit Monday is a very basic led circuit


Components needed

one resistor 220k
one led 
one jumper wire



Setup

Step one connect the resistor to the +rail
 Step 2 connect the anode of the led to the resistor
 Step 3 connect the cathode of the led to - rail with a jumper wire
that's the circuit finished 

How it works

this is a very simple circuit that lights the led by completing the circuit with a jumper wire I know this is not the most exciting circuit but I think knowing the basics helps you learn far more difficult things 



Fritzing layouts



Hope you like this circuit and I will bring you another next Monday 

Dobby 



No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews