when I started the blog I challenged myself to post at least one update a day and so far I have managed to do that also I have made a plan for the future updates as you have seen with the circuit Monday update and the training Tuesday update coming later today there will be a different sort of updates daily to keep the content fresh .
the updates that you will see are
Circuit Monday
Training Tuesday
What's in the post
Toolbox Thursday
Flash back Friday
The News
Project Day
I hope these will help you the readers to finding what your interested in on this blog thank you to everyone who reads this and I'm looking forward to sharing my tech adventures with you all
Dobby
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dobby repairs
Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...
-
a vacuum tube , an electron tube ,or just a tube (North America), or valve (Britain and some other regions), is a device that controls ele...
-
Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Flashback Friday this weeks blast from the past is the Sega Saturn History The...
-
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. [ It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif Systems, and hardware wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment