Tuesday 2 May 2017

The first month

when I started the blog I challenged myself to post at least one update a day and so far I have managed to do that also I have made a plan for the future updates as you have seen with the circuit Monday update and the training Tuesday update coming later today there will be a different sort of updates daily to keep the content fresh .

the updates that you will see are

Circuit Monday
Training Tuesday
What's in the post
Toolbox Thursday
Flash back Friday
The News
Project Day

I hope these will help you the readers to finding what your interested in on this blog thank you to everyone who reads this and I'm looking forward to sharing my tech adventures with you all

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews