Monday 29 May 2017

Circuit Monday #5 bottle llight circuit

Welcome to another Circuit Monday this week I will share the circuit from the bottle light that was in yesterdays Project Day.
I breadboarded on the prototype board I made on Project day #3 if you haven't seen it yet you can check it out here 

Parts needed 


  1. 100k resistor
  2. 2 leds
  3. jumper wire 

Step one 

Connect the 100k resistor to the + rail of the board and the other end to an empty row on the board 


 Step two

Connect the anode of the first led to the resistor  

Step three

Connect the anode of the second led to the cathode of the first 

Step four 

connect a jumper wire to the cathode of the second led and the other end to  the - rail of the board

Step Five 

power the board if everything is connected right the leds should light up 

 

Fritzing  Layout


this is the same circuit as I used on yesterdays bottle light click here to check it out 

Dobby 


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews