Friday 26 May 2017

Other Hobbies

I have been asked by a few of you to share my other hobbies  so here we go

I am a football(soccer) fan my team is Chelsea I have been a fan of them for my whole life so I like to play and watch football .

I also enjoy manga and anime I'm a big fan of one piece and bleach but I watch most anime that I find interesting I am reading attack on titan at the moment .

I'm also a massive batman fan I will read or watch anything to do with him I really enjoy reading to be honest .

I also like to meet and going out with my friends

I enjoy a the cinema as well so

as you can see I have a lot of hobbies beside my main interest of electronics and tech

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews