Wednesday 17 May 2017

Useful Youtube Channels I like to watch

This post is going to be about YouTube channels that I find useful and entertaining the list isn't in any order so please don't take it as a  top five or anything like that and these are my own views if you have channels that you think are useful feel free to leave them in the comments below .

now on to the list

the first channel I like to talk to you about is David Watts  I find the channel very insightful with very good content  his lazy Sunday videos are some of the best I have seen if you have seen any of his videos yet you should check him out along with the rest of the channels and people on this list .

The next channel I would like to talk about is Julian Ilett I mainly watch his channel for the postbag and solar power videos which are very helpful I also like watching any of the projects take he does.

now to the third channel and that is Great Scott the channel has a lot information on electronics and I really enjoy the V.S videos that he puts out.

the fourth channel on my list is Bigclivedotcom  I mainly watch his channel for the tear down videos that he does which are fantastic.

the last channel I'm going to talk about is James Allen his channel is small he comes across very likeable and his videos good fun to watch .

that's my list I may update this list in the future hope you find  the channels useful too see you next time .






No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews