Wednesday 21 June 2017

Mini build #1 small helping hand

good morning folks  and welcome to the first mini build I have done hope you enjoy .

in this build we will make a small helping hand that can be used for holding wires and other things.



Items needed 

  • 2 crocodile clips 
  • heat shrink 
  • a s shaped allen key ( I got mine from a flat pack furniture tool kit but you can buy them online )



Step one

use a pair of pliers to open up the ends of the crocodile clips 


Step two

Tin the crocodile clips 


 

Step three

solder the crocodile clips to the Allen key



 Step four

heat shrink the ends of the crocodile clips 



thanks for reading I hope you have found this helpful check back at 17.00bst for another update 

Dobby


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews