Saturday 3 June 2017

The news # 5

Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.

you may not of noticed a slight change to the update layout its only really just a change in font size on some of the parts of an update.

this week has been  good to be honest  it was only a four day week that's always good . the blog has been doing well with a few days being well over a 100 views which was very nice for me .

I have been working on new content for the blog as you may of seen the first Saturday special that was a banggood post box which was a lot of  fun to write as for the next one it will be about desoldering tools I'm hoping to have it ready in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for that .

I has been a really quiet week on the news front although I have been talking to someone about doing a collaboration which will be good if we can pull it off .

I have been researching a few of the post box items that I wasn't sure about I hope to have something to share soon also I have been looking into some more exciting projects with more detail and pictures for the future so keep an eye out for them .

I have finally made it back into the shed after being out of it for a while due to a number of problems that I have talked about before so there will be a shed tour coming up soon just need to work on setting things back up and getting it back to how I want it although I have been working in it a few days this week and I will be doing tomorrows project day in there .










This weeks post 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00gmt for another update thanks again Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews