Saturday 17 June 2017

Saturday Special Fritzing software

hello and welcome to this Saturday special  all about Fritzing 


What is Fritzing

Fritzing is an is a circuit production software that helps you design and produce pcb in a very quick and effective way and to make circuits that are easy to share   if you would like to download it you can do so by visiting the Fritzing website by clicking here


What its like 

I have been using Fritzing for a few months now and have found it very simple to use . I use three of its modes regularly the first being its breadboard view which is digital breadboard thanks to the software's massive library  of parts I can easily take my real life breadboard layouts into a digital version. The mode its self is very easy to simply pick the component you wish to use and drag it on to the breadboard placing it where you would like it to be all the parts can then be connected by wires which are make by dragging between holes on the board .

The next mode being a schematic view that take your breadboard layout and turns it into a schematic in the mode you can choose to make the connections yourself or use the auto route feature which most of the time works great although It can get a bit confused with more complex circuits but I find this mode very useful when I am trying to reverse engineer a circuit or drawing schematics for my circuit Monday post as my drawing skills are very poor .

The final mode is a pcb layout very this is fantastic for designing  pcbs I have used this to make a few different pcbs that I have etched myself  the auto route feature really comes into its own in this mode . also there is a option to have your pcb layout printed by Fritzing I haven't used this  yet it seems very fairly priced I will be trying this very soon and will show the results in a future post.

Now that I have covered the modes I would like to take about the export options that come with the software you can export all of the modes in a number of picture formats including png and jpeg as well as exporting the pcb layouts in a number of production formats that are used by a wide number of the pcb manufacturer's out there.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back today after 17.00gmt for another update thanks again Dobby

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews