Wednesday 14 June 2017

postbox #7

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have 8 items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

the first item this week is a of files I picked these up to help me clean up holes and make paths the run wires I am really happy with these. I have already used them a lot



Item two 

the next item is a 6 coolant pipes 3 of which I used in Sunday project day post to see that click here 




Item three 

the third item is a set of 3 mini pliers with are very handy for getting into tight places and they work really well 





Item four 

next item is a pack of npn transistors which I picked up just to stock up 





Item five 

the next item is a scalpel and spare blades I got this to help me make small cuts into a wires and other parts that may need it also it works great on post packets too






Item six 

next up is 50ml  liquid flux I got this for smd soldering I find this the best stuff to use I highly recommend it 




Item seven 

now on to a small amount of conductive glue theres I got this as a 10p bargain from ebay  


Item eight 

the last item this week is a record and play back circuit which I got to make a birthday card for my older Brother 




Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00gmt for another update thanks again. Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews