Wednesday 7 June 2017

Post box #6

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have seven  items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

the first item is this heat proof mat that I got to protect my work bench from solder spatter I also have another one of these that I'm planning to use in an upcoming project 



Item two 

The next item this week is a buck boost converter which I picked up to fit in a radio that I am working on that runs on 24v I have tested it and it can easily do that so it will soon be in the radio 




Item three 

The third Item this week is a ten simple light sensor kits I picked these up to go into my training kit for when I teach people to solder I find it much easier to teach people when they have something to build rather that just having them join wires or other things like that.



Item four 


the next item is a solder iron stand I got this so I had a stand for my desoldering pump it works ok although I'm not that keen on it due how light it is so I may be replacing it soon but like I said it does the job.


Item five 


next up is a range of capacitors  I picked these up just to stock up really there is a wide range of values I do have a few ideas for some of the larger ones that I will share shortly 




Item six 

the sixth item is two travel plug adapters which I picked up for because I wasn't very keen on the one that came with the desoldering pump so I got one as a spare and one to use



Item seven 

the last item this week is 2  12v batteries I got to go with some battery holders I have coming so that should be fun although I have to say I'm surprised that you can get 12volts out of such small batteries





Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00gmt for another update thanks again. Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews