Wednesday 21 June 2017

Postbox #8

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have five items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

First up this week is a set of jumper wires with male and female ends which I got to for breadboarding mainly but also a few other things as well



Item two 

next up Is this a calculator which I got to do a tear down on but sadly there is not enough inside it for one 




Item three 

the third item is two project boxes which I got for a few project ideas I have and because they where cheap 




Item four 

the fourth item is a plastic case for my Arduino it was a really cheap a 15p from ebay so why not ay ?
 



Item five 

the final item is another calculator I have not opened this one yet but I'm hoping it will be good for a tear own but keep your eyes peeled for a teardown post coming this week 




Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews