Saturday 17 June 2017

The News #7

Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.

this weeks has been pretty quiet so this is only going to be a short one

I have ordered an item to do a test teardown to see how it goes it should be up during the next week

I will have a video build video out tomorrow for tomorrows Project day so hopefully you will like that as I am very pleased with it how it has turned out.

I am now on pinterest which seems like a really good site I plan to share  every project day on there as well as few other little ideas I have.

How would you feel about a midweek build post ? it would be something like a one of those diy circuit kit or another quick item that doesn't need a lot of pre planning

In other news I now have a new job that may have to change the schedule at bit to make it work but I will try my best to keep up the daily post



This weeks post 


Project Day #6 Earthed helping hand
Circuit Monday # 7 Touch Switch
Training Tuesday #7 how to read schematics
postbox #7
Toolbox Thursday # 7 Dremel 3000
Windows 3.1x
Flashback Friday # 7 colecovision
Saturday Special Fritzing software



Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews