Wednesday 28 June 2017

Postbox #9

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have 6 items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

the first item this week is a bga rework kit I got this from banggood and paid about £5 for it as I been looking for one a while and I think this is a great little kit I am a big fan of the magnetic mounts that it comes with it .


Item two 

next up is one touch switch I had order 10 but only got one the ebay seller refunded my 99p payment so I was free in the end 

Item three

next up is a set of 12 different voltage regulators that I got from ebay for 99p

 Item four 

the fourth item is a roll if copper wire that I got from banggood for 76p I picked this up to make some coils for a few projects I have in the works 






Item five 

the next item is a 10 pack of female usb jacks that I got for a usb charging hub that I am working on these came from ebay and cost 99p 

 Item six 

the last item this week is a pack of slide switches that I picked up for 99p from ebay mainly so I could try them out in couple of breadboard projects I am working on 









Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 


Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews