Saturday 29 July 2017

The News #13


Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.


The first piece of news I would like to share is an update on my 3d printer build the machine is now built I'm just waiting for a free parts that where missing from the box  there will be an post on it very soon .

I haven't had much time for other project this week but I have had a bit of time to work on a circuit for Monday which I think will be useful for future projects.

That's about it for this week ,














This weeks post 










Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 



Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again Dobby





No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews