Sunday 30 July 2017

Project day #13 Audio Switch Board Build


Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Project day this weeks project is a Audio Switch Board build 

just a quick build for this weeks project day. I will be putting together an Audio Switch Board that I got from ebay 









Step one 

solder the 3.5mm jack to the circuit board 


Step two

solder the white connector on to the board 

Step three

now solder the blue connector to the board 


Step four

the last step is to solder the rca connector on to the board and test 










Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews