Saturday 15 July 2017

The news #11

Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.


This week has been a fairly busy week for me in a work sense I have been struggling with getting extra content up for a while now but I am still keeping up with the daily post which In hindsight was a big challenge for me but I am please to be able share things with you everyday.

Now on to the real news starting with the long awaited desoldering special I have been working on  the post will be up next Saturday I am just looking for any tips and tricks you guys have feel free to email them to be dobby@thedailydobby.co.uk

I have also been working on course to teach people how to solder which is coming along very nicely I will be sure to share all the details on here when its ready hopefully some of you maybe able to come


there will soon be a post about project planning which will cover the way I plan my projects which I am looking forward to sharing there are a number of projects I am working on at the moment which  will be shared with you through Project day post and mini build post  .

while on the mini build subject I am thinking of making these more regularly as of this post there is only one which you can see here  would you like that ?.

Are  there any projects you would like me to try  feel free to contact me and let me know what you would like to see.

Finally I am thinking about making changes to the schedule  such as dropping some post and replacing them with new ideas at the moment the post that I'm looking to change are the training Tuesday and toolbox Thursday post but I am not sure what I should replace them with at the moment  if you have any ideas let me know .







This weeks post 





Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews