Saturday 8 July 2017

The News #10

Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.


This weeks news update is just going to be very brief as I have been busy settling into my new job  but I do have a few bits to share with you

First up being a video that I posted on youtube of me building an fm mic kit you can check it you here 





the second piece of news I have to share is that I have gotten some of the lighting parts I have ordered for the shed which I will be showing you in an upcoming Project day (every Sunday at 17.00bst ) which I hope you will enjoy.

I will also be going ahead with the shed sound system very soon I am just sourcing some speakers for the project .

finally after a trip to the local scarpyard I have hopefully found a good item for a teardown so as long I get time to do the teardown I will have that up for you next week




This weeks post 





Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again Dobby


Project day #9 Display stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews