Saturday 1 July 2017

The News #9

Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.

First up for the news this week is to say sorry I know content hasn't been very good this week I have been very well although I  have still managed to post daily I have got a some bonus post planned I just haven't gotten around to them this week but I will get them out soon.

apart from being ill I have also started a new job which is fun but has been a big change so I still need to sort out how my post will change because of that I am thinking that I may start posting at 20.00 bst .

I have a few updates on projects I am planning  there will be a lighting Project day post where I will be fitting lights into the shed as well as a power supply post that will cover me sorting power  to the shed in a better way.

I am still hoping to bring teardowns and repairs to the blog and I am hoping to make those into video post for youtube as well as here. 

I other news I a in the planning stages of putting on a soldering course that will cover a wide range of soldering skills so stay tuned for more info on that .










This weeks post 





Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again Dobby


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews