Monday 17 July 2017

Circuit Monday #12 IR Tester

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Circuit Monday todays circuit is a IR tester

Components needed 

1 IR sensor
A 1k resistor 
1 red led 
jumper wires 

all my Circuits are breadboarded on the prototype board I made here 





Uses for this circuit

you can use circuit to test remotes and other I R emitting devices


Step one 

place the IR sensor into the board

Step two

place the led into the board 

Step three

connect the cathode of the led (the shortest lead) to the middle pin of the IR sensor 

Step four

Connect the anode of the led (the longest lead) to the left hand pin of the IR sensor with a jumper wire.

Step Five

connect a jumper wire between the middle pin of the IR sensor and the negative rail of the board 

Step six

Connect a Jumper wire between the right hand pin of the IR sensor and the Positive rail of the board and test your circuit 



I powered this circuit with 3.3 volts from my bench power supply I made here .when you press a button on a remote the led should flicker you and also run this circuit with a buzzer .






Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 


Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews