Sunday 16 July 2017

Project day #11 Shed light

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Project day this weeks project is the a light for my shed 



Why I made this project 

I made this  so that I could use the shed at night or in the gloomy British weather . 


Parts Needed

1 block connector 
1 light switch and back plate
a length  of cable with a mains plug
one light fitting 






Setting up the light fitting 

I was using a premade light that needed a bit of assembly this was just a case of pushing the lighting fins into the main body 






Step one 

Drill holes into the back place for the cable and fixings

Step two

attach your back plate to the surface you wish to mount it to using screws (I attached mine to my desk ) and then feed your cable into the back plate 


Step three

next wire your switch according to local standards   and attach it to the back plate 

for the UK is as follows 




Step four

The next step is  to is join your light fitting to you power cable using the block connector 

Step five

the last step is to mount you light  where you would like it and test it out 




How I could make this better  

id would like to change the light for a better one but apart from that I think this will help me work later into the night 






Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews