Wednesday 19 July 2017

Postbox #12

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have 7 items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

Frist up this week is to Atmel Dip-40 At89c51 chips that I pick up to use in a future projects I'm just not sure what yet but I will let you know when I have use them.





Item two 

The next item this week is a pack of 10 10mhz crystals I picked these up just to stock back up after I used the others I had . 





Item three 

The third item this week is a set of 5 dc motors that I am planning to use in a cooling fan project I am working on .




Item four 

The item is a bulk pack of Ceramic Capacitors that have a wide range of values and will be used across my projects  




Item five 

The next item is a 10 pack of 556 timers which I plan to use in projects including an Atari punk console







Item six 

the next item is a multi pack of 3mm leds which I picked up from ebay for 52p 




Item seven 

the last item this week is a pack of coils whichi am planning to use across a few different projects 





Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 


Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews