Wednesday 26 July 2017

Postbox #13

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have 3 items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

first up this week is 10 EL817 Optocouplers  that I got to have a play with and see what I make
with them stay tuned to see what I make  





Item two 

the next item is a 60w soldering I that I got to test a out and use for an upcoming project that will be announced soon


Item three 

the last item in this very short postbox is a Geekcreit® K150 ICSP USB PIC Microcontroller Programmer which I picked up to try out on a friends recommendation I will be doing a review in an upcoming Toolbox Thursday 








Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 


Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews