Just a quick update on how things are going with the pi jukebox I now have the basic parts for the project and I am just working on how to put it all together and a good way to present it on here eg photos and maybe video
Dobby
Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dobby repairs
Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...
-
a vacuum tube , an electron tube ,or just a tube (North America), or valve (Britain and some other regions), is a device that controls ele...
-
Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Flashback Friday this weeks blast from the past is the Sega Saturn History The...
-
Arduino is an open source, computer hardware and software company, project, and user community that designs and manufactures Single-board mi...
No comments:
Post a Comment