Sunday 9 April 2017

Plans for sunday

It's Sunday the day of rest so they say I find it to my most busy getting everything ready for the week ahead so I thought Id share my plans for this lovely day.

Its a rare day here in England its not raining and the sun has well and truly got his hat on so the plan is to get out in the garden and sort out the shed so I can start working in again then get the stick welder out and teach myself how to weld as I feel that will really help with future projects I have planed like  a tech infused  go kart .

once I'm finished in the garden I will carry on teaching myself python

have a great day folks

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews