Saturday 15 April 2017

Getting on top of problems

Today I will be fixing my car as the head gasket has gone and I need to get it back on the road asp so I will be getting dug in on that today which does mean my electronics projects will have to take a back seat hopefully it will only take a few hours although I haven't changed a head gasket before but I have a book and will hopefully.

Other things to sort my entertainment system as I have a mess of wires stuck behind the TV and it looks untidy and is hard to unplug anything I may even add a Kodi to it .

Now to update you on the pi jukebox I'm having trouble getting the software to work how id like and think I may need to change the code so that I can make an easier front end I will keep you updated with the progress.

Finally I have ordered a digital camera to hopefully it will improve the pictures .

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews