Monday 10 April 2017

Monday Struggles

why is Monday so far away from Friday ? yet Friday is so close to Monday ?


In my work life is mainly tech free as I work in a warehouse picking items which is about as fun as watching paint dry so I find it really hard to get motivated for my 9 to 5 anyway enough moaning about that . I've been thinking that I need to take better picutres of my projects I'm working on I've been using my IPhone to take the photos that I have put up I'm planning on getting a digtital camera improve this and hopefully make the content better for the people reading this  .

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews