Friday 21 April 2017

buying components

there are two main places that I buy my components from they are eBay and Maplins .

I find eBay most use full for getting items from China and for picking up cheap components .

Maplins I use for when I need parts and components quickly mainly for when I'm repairing items for people who need there electronics back within a few hours.

I have been looking into ordering from a few other sites like component-shopbitsbox and banggood.com all of which look promising .

I will most like place orders with all of the websites around payday and will report on my experience

Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews