Wednesday 25 July 2018

EyePiece Light Project Part 3 Testing AT TINY 85 with TLC5916

Hi folks welcome to part 3 of the eyepiece project in this instalment I will be finding out if I can drive the TLC5916 with an at tiny 85 .

the at tiny 85 is a really usefully little I have a done a post in the past about programming them. (you can find that here)  I will be giving a full  explanation on the code in a later part of this project.

After uploading the code to the at tiny and wiring it up I found it was able to run the TLC5916 which is great news for the weight and size of the Project


What does this mean going forward?

 This means I will be able to move on to the next stages of  the project which are writing the code for the project and working on the layout of the board before build a prototype  and finally getting a PCB made .

Thanks for reading see you again soon for part 4




No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews