Saturday 21 July 2018

Eyepiece Light Project Part 1 planning


Hi Folks I have some cheap eyepieces that I got from eBay to help with inspecting PCBs the only problem with the is that there is no light which can make it hard to see parts of the PCBs so I have decided to try and make a solution to this problem.

Below there is a rough drawing of what id like to do I have also decided that I would like to try and build it to the following rules
  1. be powered by 5volts or less 
  2. to use and IC of some type 
  3. to be as compact as possible 



I hope you will find this project interesting in the next part I will talk about the IC I plan to use and hopefully do some breadboard work .


Thanks for reading 




No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews