Monday 14 August 2017

time to say sorry

hi folks I would like to say sorry for the poor content over the last few days as you some of you know I have a very heavy work load at the moment and I am trying my best to keep daily post coming  but I have not been happy with some of my posts of late but please bear with me as the quality will improve soon as things stand I am hoping to get back to normal by the end of the month.


 I have been working a transformerless power supply which is slowly coming along I hope to have something to show you in the next few days I am  planning to use it in a few upcoming projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews