Monday 7 August 2017

keeping the updates rolling out

Hi folks as I explained on the news post due to work commitments I've had to change the schedule but this is only a short term thing and once my workload drops down I will move back into a very similar posting schedule  with a few changes that I am working on during this down time  but there will still be daily post showing the little bits I'm working on for future projects . I am also planning on a video post which will be a different challenge for me . sorry for the lack of electronics and tech in this post there will be a far better post tomorrow . thank you for support dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews