Saturday 5 August 2017

The News #14

Good afternoon folks and welcome to this weeks news update where I talk about how my weeks gone and upcoming projects and other things.

this weeks news is rather short as I have been rather busy with a work things which is really effecting the time I get to spend on the blog this will be soon change as my work load changes but due to a very heavy work load over the next few weeks I will be making a few changes over this time so starting from Monday I won't be posting the normal post but I'll still be posting daily post I hope you understand this.

in other news 
I gotten some parts for upcoming projects that I have been planning I hope to share parts of the projects in the coming weeks some of this will be coding work for projects as well prototyping parts for them .

after this busy time I will be making a few changes I hope to have a video setup ready so that I can post videos on a regular basis if you have any suggestions please let me know 









This weeks post 




Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again Dobby


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews