Wednesday 2 August 2017

Postbox #14

Good afternoon folks and welcome to another post box this I have four items to show you let's get started.



Item one 

the First item I have to show you this week is a 12 volt power supply that I am planning to use in my upcoming U.V box project 


Item two 

Next up is an Arduino clone board which is going to the brains of my U.V box project which should give me of options on how it will be setup. 




Item three 

Here is another part for the U.V box project it is a small oLED screen 




Item four 

the last item this week is a 12 volt drill motor which I am planning to build into a small pillar drill for drilling holes into pcbs mainly 









Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 


Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews