Sunday 6 August 2017

Project Day #14 light and sound kit

Hi folks just a quick kit build this week hope you enjoy

The kit 

here is the kit I will be building today I picked this up from ebay a while back 

 Step 1 

solder the resistors and diodes to the pcb 

 Step 2 

solder the transistors,led and mic to the pcb 

 Step 3 

solder the capacitors and LDR to the pcb 

 the finished board 

here is the board finished  


Don't forget to check out the daily dobby on social media Facebook   Twitter 

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you liked what you've read then please check back tomorrow after 17.00bst for another update thanks again. Dobby 


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews