Sunday 25 March 2018

Pokémon Go Community Day Bulbasaur

Hi folks 

Today I am going to share my thoughts on community day.

I went to Swindon town centre for the community day as I had a really good time at the last event there and find it both easy to park and get around as well it having plenty of pokestops and gyms to spin which is always helpful given the number of balls that I used during this event but now on to star of the show Bulbasaur and It's evolutions Ivysaur which costs 25 candies to do  then another 100 candies to reach its final form which is Venasuar . I started today only having caught 12 Bulbasuar and ending up with 149 (see pic below) and today was a fairly slow day as the weather was not with us in the game.










Before 



There was also a chance to catch a shiny version of Bulbasuar I managed to snag 7 of them in total.







The day was pretty enjoyable I met a fair few people and also caught a shiny Swablu  and a 100% aaron 




No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews