Thursday 22 March 2018

I am back

Hi folks

Sorry this has been left so long  but I feel like I am finally able to give this blog the attention I want too please keep reading to find out what changes and updates will be coming.

Changing content 

I have been away from this blog since October and I feel like now that I am back I would like to bring different content on other things I enjoy as well the electronics that I am still very much into I will be adding Pokémon go content to the blog mainly in the form of raid reports and catching updates I will also be covering Pokémon trading card this will mainly be focused on the online game so look forward to pack openings ,deck reviews and gameplay.

I will also be talking about a lot of other things as I continue the blog I hope to keep the content daily but there will be times when that won't happen I hope you can understand this.

thank you for taking the time to read this I hoe that you will find this blog as fun as I do when I'm making posts for it :)

also I will be making more videos my YouTube channel which you can check out Here

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews