Saturday 24 March 2018

PTGO Wings Of Dawn Deck Review

Hi folks


To start I should say this is deck you get on the Pokémon trading card game online when you redeem the code card from the Dawn Wings Necrozma  tin.


Wings of Dawn 

To be honest I didn't think much of this deck going into the first match up which turned out to be a Buzzwole GX based deck .I started with Rayquaza and double colorless in hand which was probably the best start I could of got. in the end I took the match thanks to being able charge up Dawn wings first taking out one of buzzwole then using a combo of rayquaza and exp share I was able to power up lunala and sweep for the game.

The other six matches I played ended in defeat this was mainly due to bricking up or my opponent getting set up so much like the Roar of Time I talked about your better off grabbing the key cards out of the deck and making a better deck . Dawn Wings Necrozma (with a float stone )is a very useful card in other decks like Ho-Oh GX or Golisopod GX where swapping a Pokémon into the active is key to consistently getting the big attacks off .

I have highlighted what I think are the most useful cards in this deck. 



 Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List 

Pokémon - 19

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 2 Rayquaza GRI 106
* 3 Stufful GRI 112
* 2 Bewear GRI 113
* 3 Cosmog SUM 64
* 2 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX PR-SM SM101
* 2 Mimikyu GRI 58
* 2 Cosmoem UPR 61
* 2 Lunala GRI 61

Trainer Cards - 26

* 1 Ilima SUM 121
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Sophocles BUS 123
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 1 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Gladion CIN 95
* 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Looker UPR 126
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Altar of the Moone GRI 117
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 1 Exp. Share SUM 118
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128

Energy - 15

* 13 Psychic Energy  5
* 2 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

Total Cards - 60


No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews