Wednesday, 13 September 2017
long term planning
as many of you know the blog has been struggling for the few months that has mainly been due a massive workload I have been trying to reduce it but I have been unable to in the next few weeks I will be moving home and that will slow things down but please bear with once I have moved things will improve I have long list of projects that I want to share with you hopefully by the end of October I will be putting out content that I am really happy with ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dobby repairs
Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...
-
a vacuum tube , an electron tube ,or just a tube (North America), or valve (Britain and some other regions), is a device that controls ele...
-
Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Flashback Friday this weeks blast from the past is the Sega Saturn History The...
-
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. [ It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif Systems, and hardware wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment