hi and welcome to a quick post showing off my pc test bench plans that I am planning to build in an upcoming project day the main uses for this will be testing different hardware configurations without putting them into case this is only a basic drawing with a lot more details in the build post
the main parts of this project is the motherboard mounting which is on the top of the bench which will have different mounting holes for different types of boards as wellas a hard drive mounting board that will include some usb ports and testing leds
dobby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dobby repairs
Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...
-
a vacuum tube , an electron tube ,or just a tube (North America), or valve (Britain and some other regions), is a device that controls ele...
-
Good afternoon folks and welcome to another Flashback Friday this weeks blast from the past is the Sega Saturn History The...
-
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. [ It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif Systems, and hardware wh...

No comments:
Post a Comment