Thursday 28 September 2017

PC test bench Plans

hi and welcome to a quick post showing off my pc test bench plans  that I am planning to build in an upcoming project day the main uses for this will be testing different hardware configurations without putting them into case this is only a basic drawing with a lot more details in the build post
 the main parts of this project is the motherboard mounting which is on the top of the bench which will have different mounting holes for different types of boards as wellas a hard drive mounting board that will include some usb ports and testing leds

dobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews