Wednesday 8 August 2018

Signalex Powerbank Teardown

Hi Folks today I am going to share a quick teardown of a Sgnalex Powerbank I got from Poundland yesterday.

As you can see from the above picture the powerbank has a small size of 98 X 25 X23 mm which made me wonder what it was like inside.
 so using my spudger I gently popped the back off to reveal a small circuit board and cell

the cell is a 18650li-ion 3.7v 1200mha which is a very good cell and makes me think about buying more of these just for the cells.
 voltage on the battery

 here is the charging and boost circuit and the main chip seems to be a MP3401A (data sheet ) which is a P-channel mosfet it does its job and considering this is only £1 its not bad value
to close the model no of the powerbank is 170327 I have used one of these for a while now on my prototyping board as a steady source of power for my projects 

thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dobby repairs

Hi everyone I know that I haven't posted on here for quite some time  I probably won't be posting on here again for a while but I wa...

Total Pageviews